The computers and network that your site runs on.
- All sites are hosted on a platform built exclusively to run WordPress (managed hosting). In short this means unrivalled perfomance, reliability and security.
- Global Content Delivery Network ensures your site assets physically load from a physically nearby location for maximum speed and availability.
- Server-side caching cuts down on processing and bandwidth requirements to load pages. This is especially helpful for mobile.
- Intrusion Detection & Layer 7 firewall protects your sites from many application-layer attacks like XSS or cross-site scripting, cross-site forgery, cookie poisoning, file inclusion, and SQL injection, among others.
Ongoing work we do to keep your site in top shape.
- Constant updates for WordPress core files, all themes and plugins. This is huge for security and ensuring your site always loads in the constantly changing web environment.
- Sandboxed updates – Never worry if a plugin will break your live e-commerce site – all plugin updates are tested before they’re committed to your live site.
- Server-side mail logging – Never wonder if your contact forms are working or not. Every site we maintain keeps a record of every form entry and email sent.
- Email deliverability – We route all emails sent by your site through a service that ensures they don’t end up in spam folders. Very important for e-commerce.
- Backups. We take backups every time there’s a change on a site – meaning nothing is ever lost, like ever.
Keeping the bad guys out, ensuring everything is as it seems.
- Automatic SSL cert provision provides an encrypted tunnel from your site through to your customers.
- Full hardening of your website. Unused ports and APIs are blocked which stops attacks before they even begin
- Author slug obscuring – This prevents bad actors from easily getting their hands on a list of users to your site.
- Smart login protection – Every login to your site is checked against a real-time, constantly evolving smart filter that throttles and blocks malicious login attempts.
Things that don’t fit the categories above.
- Premium plugin licenses. We maintain agency licenses for a constantly growing suite of tools and plugins, potentially saving you hundreds per month.
- Cloudflare nameservers. Registrar nameservers have a constant record of going down, making your site inaccessible. Ask us about this, we take care of it for free.
- Staff dedicated to you. We have awesome support, and we make sure you’re always talking to the same person.
- Site updates. We don’t just maintain your site, we can work on it too. If it takes us less than 10 minutes, it’s free!